Join or Die BG2 Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join or Die BG2 Clan Forums

Don't Tread on me...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AbortionBoy
Admin

A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers Empty
PostSubject: A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers   A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Always strafe in circles and walk in circles to bring the enemy close, it's ideal to let the enemy attack first so you can get him in the 1 second where he can't fire and shoot. Don't approach people by yourself, if you're in a situation where your team mates are wiped out and you're alone, strafe around a flag or take quick cover and wait for back up. Don't reload unless you're behind cover and you know the enemies are far enough away to where you won't get shanked. Some maps there should be no reloading at all.

Partner in groups of two. Trick the enemy into thinking the guy in the front is attacking by lunging at an enemy, before he gets in range of the enemies bayonet , your team mate attacks him from the side. Timing is key, waiting until the enemy attacks at the bait partner is best because he can't melee again or shoot for another second.

Steal each others kills. If you're in a fight and you see enemies fighting a couple of your team mates and you know their enemy is not paying attention to you, run away from your fight (there's no rush), run towards your team mates fight, tell your team mates over the mic to fall back. As they retreat it creates the illusion of victory in their enemies mind, as they advance towards your retreating team mates you can flank from the side. Your team mates can now help your rape the guy who you were fighting before.

Save your bullets. Don't pull any long range shots. Get a bit closer, shoot at the guys who are paying attention to other conflicts, guys who would be strafing out of your team mates way into a straight line into your cross hair. Ideal time to shoot is when the enemy does a quick crouch to shoot at someone else, that's a second where he's standing still, a very rare moment in BG. Shooting and killing those who aren't paying attention to you is key in this game. Usually you're just using evasive action based upon one or two guys moves, sometimes that makes them easier to hit from another persons perspective. Choose your attacks carefully.

Run around the flags. They can't capture the flags if you're in the area, some flags need 1 person, some flags need 2, pay attention to the top left hand corner. If they're capping a flag and you're by yourself in that area, run in and out of the area and call for back up, don't try to attack people unless it's a last resort thing. Stopping them from getting points is just as important as getting points, remember that.

No Rambo shit. Only Stalone can do that.
Back to top Go down
https://joinordie.aforumfree.com
KiTeNiC

PostSubject: Re: A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers   A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 am

I am going pro! It is really hard because I have to understand everything. Not read it understand it. I want to read your message but I am confused so give me a sec. Btw I break down if It takes me to long to understand something. I was doing to much when I first saw this and it was related to halo. So I had to understand but I got to lost and until I reilized I could ask you. I was "insane". Even though I was fully in control.

So let me read this and give my opinion if I am able to wrap my brain around it.
Back to top Go down
KiTeNiC

PostSubject: Re: A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers   A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:32 am

At first it was really confuzzing but once I understood it. It was very easy I could have misread it but that is possible. If you want to contact me tell me who you are with a message on MLG if I don't understand it I will talk shit to you btw my gamertag is the same as my username. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers   A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A guide to working together and killing mother fuckers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join or Die BG2 Clan Forums :: General-
Jump to: